Wednesday 6 February 2013

Some flics of the Sooke session last weekend.

Ben Reynolds gets lazy.
Jimmy Chhor shredding in switch.
I went down to Sooke with Dylan last Saturday to skate with the groms out there. It was a good time. Decent hill, nice weather, the Sookies were strutting their stuff. Dylan took his shirt off and immediately got mangled. Good times.
As soon as I took my camera out, a resident came down to tell us where we were skating was on a Strata and we had to leave. The usual. We rolled out Autobots convoy style to a spot Adam wanted to show us in the Highlands. After avoiding some hazardous drivers we made it to the next spot to meet up with some Vic groms. Skated there for a bit, and then I went to work.
It was good to skate with some kids that I don't normally skate with. Everyone is progressing a lot. Keep 'er up boys. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment